Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5 & 6

Today I am going to combine days 5 & 6!

Day 5 My definition of "Love Day"

I call it Valentine's Day. I don't get too wrapped up in the hoopla of Valentine's day. I prefer that my husband and I make different days all year love days! I don't need a specific day to tell/show my husband I love him. We usually do something little on Feb 14, but I also do something little for the other love of my life.. my daughter!

(this is not my picture, I found it on google, but I LOVE it!)

Day 6.. My day!

My days are not all that eventful.. but right now my life revolves around my sweet little 4year old! Monday's and Friday's Bella and I like to sleep in. Although, we usually are up before the husband even leaves for work at 8:10am. Once we are up we eat breakfast in our pj's then get dressed and start our day. What we do changes everyday. Sometimes we hang out with a friend, other times we head to Delaware and do some shopping. Other days we just hang around the house, cleaning, playing games and spending time together. Tuesday-Thursday Bella goes to school for a couple hours in the morning. I have to enjoy my time with her now because next year she will be starting Kindergarten! My baby is getting so big!



0 comments:

Post a Comment