Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 7... My best friend!

Fourteen, almost fifteen years ago I moved to Delaware. I was 11 and awkward. I watched all the "cool kids" hang out at the girl's house across the street. Fourteen, almost fifteen years later.. that girl is my best friend. I consider her my sister.
Loving
Amazing
Understanding 
Reliable
Encouraging
Nice


Lauren is kind hearted, funny and one of the strongest people I know. I've watched her overcome things that I could only wish to have a fraction of her strength if I went through the same. She's going to school to become a social worker which I think is the perfect job for her. After all, she's essentially been my therapist for the past 14years, so I am positive she will be great at helping others! I share anything and everything with her and she doesn't judge. As long as we are together we are having a good time, even if that means we are doing absolutely nothing. When I look back on important parts of my life she was always around. I feel truly lucky to have her as a best friend and my life is honestly better because she's in it. I look forward to what's to come in our lives.. as I am sure it will be filled with friendship and laughter!

She's a great Aunt to my daughter. Bella loves her!



1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm a new follower and just wanted to say you have a cute blog!

Rachelle
http://lifebyrachelle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment